Well & Why Research Institute
Current Project | Accessible Yoga Program
• Creating community offerings for accessible, by-donation yoga classes.
• Building meaningful relationships with community businesses, groups, and organizations to increase brand trust and better establish the program's presence in the community.
BC Buy Local Week
December 2022 | Campaign Manager
• Managed the full lifecycle of BC Buy Local province-wide digital marketing campaign from coordinating with stakeholders through to project management and reporting (total of 284K impressions across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter platforms).
• Coordinated and implemented a media plan (established media partners and press opportunities with shared values and mission, organized B.C. government proclamation and press release, as well as photography and content creation.
• Developed, updated and finalized campaign webpages.
•.Strong focus on making campaign messaging diverse, equitable, and inclusive
Support Local BC
April 2020 - May 2021 | Online Gift Certificate Program
• Developed and actioned a strategic marketing and business development plan that streamlined program operations and increased stakeholder engagement (grew the program's social media following to over 4000 followers (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
• Designed, planned, and scheduled marketing collateral (Hootsuite, Canva).
• Utilized Mailchimp and Trello platforms to optimize communications with internal and external stakeholders.
• Delivered workshops for small business owners to utilize the benefits of the program and broaden their understanding of digital marketing.
Justo's Craft Dips
September 2020 - July 2021 | Marketing Consultant & Sales |
• Managed social media marketing and content creation (Instagram, Reels, Facebook, Canva).
• Conducted community outreach to gain credible information about blog topics and effectively utilized SEO strategies in blog writing.
• Sold products at farmers' markets: shared business story, mission, and value proposition to customers (increased product market sales by 20%).